SubmitExpress

Ademola Ayokanmi's Blog

Ed Sheeran Stuns fans at a shopping mall in Canada


Ed Sheeran stunned an aspiring 13year-old song bird and other participants at a charity fundraiser event held within the complex of a shopping in Edmonton Canada.



The music star was said to be coincidentally doing his shopping at the mall when he had little Sydney Bourbeau entertaining those present at  the event with one of his hit songs and he decided to join her for a duet.
 
Sydney Bourbeau, 13 was miming, Thinking Out Loud at the West Edmonton Mall when Sheeran joined her on stage for a duet. Sydney was stunned but comported herself enough to share the microphone with musician.
While Reliving her experience on stage with Sheeeran, Sydney was quoted by Live Journal as saying: "I was like, should I stop? I didn't want to stop, but I wanted to talk to him. "This is, like, the best thing that's ever happened to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Read Posts